Prospective parents are welcome to visit our school at any time. Once the decision to join the Cygnet family has been made, the following process will take place:
- Please ask our Admissions Secretary, Mrs Amanda van der Westhuizen, to email the admission forms to you, or download the forms below.
- Complete and submit the application forms together with the application fee of R100. Please note that your child’s application will not be processed until all the required documents have been received by ourselves.
- You will be required to have a personal interview with our Principal, Mrs Colleen Pinheiro. During this interview, we would like to find out about your son or daughter and it also gives you an opportunity to ask any questions that you may have.
- An assessment test of all children entering Grade R and the Junior Primary, will be scheduled, usually at the same time as your personal interview with our Principal.
- A school fee credit check will be conducted if your child is currently attending another school.
- When a place has been confirmed, we request a non-refundable enrollment levy of R3000, which serves to be used to develop our campus facilities.
- Upon successful application, please be advised that both parents will need to sign a contract with the school. Only once we have received the signed contract may your child commence their daily attendance.